1. Who is the data controller of your personal data?
- GeoTLD Group
- Registration number: 0666479179
- Registered office: Philipssite 5/13, Ubicenter 3001 Leuven (Belgium)
- VAT ID: BE 0666.479.179
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For which purposes do we handle and process your personal data?
We process Users’ data in order to handle adhesions and memberships, membership fees’ management and campaign and events organization and coordination.
All webform’s fields in which data might be collected will by default be mandatory. Not filling them in may impede our adequate management of your requests.
Users acknowledge and understand that personal data needs to be updated in order to allow the GeoTLD Group to provide an adequate service to users.
3. How long will personal data be kept?
Personal data will be kept until the user requests its deletion.
The GeoTLD Group has set the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data. These measures also prevent the data for being modified, lost, and/or accessed without authorisation. Those measures were set taking into account the technology and the nature of stored data and the risks they are exposed to, both from human and natural sources. All measures were set taking into account current law.
4. What is the legitimation for the collection of the personal data processed?
5. Who will be able to access you personal data?
Only authorized officers of the GeoTLD Group may have access to your personal data
6. Which are your rights on personal data?
Users may request access to their personal data, and request modifications of wrong data or, if proceeds, they can request cancellation or deletion when the data is no longer needed for the purpose they were collected. User can also limit opposition and portability of data handling in certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation.
Users may exercise their rights by sending an email at email@example.com