The geoTLD Group meets regularly at gatherings of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). ICANN meetings are held three times a year, rotating between the continents to encourage global participation. geoTLD.group meetings may also take place at other times. Please watch this page for announcements on this website.
The next meetings of the geoTLD Group are at:
- geoTLD meeting at ICANN61 | Community Forum, 10-15 Mar 2018, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- geoTLD meeting at GDD Industry Summit | 14-17 May 2018, Vancouver/Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- geoTLD meeting at ICANN62 | Policy Forum, 25-28 Jun 2018, Panama City, Panama, tbd)
- geoTLD meeting Strasbourg | hosted by .alsace, 06. – 07. September 2018
- geoTLD meeting at ICANN63 (20th AGM) | 20-26 Oct 2018, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- geoTLD meeting at ICANN64 | 09-14 Mar 2019, Kobe (Japan)
- geoTLD meeting at ICANN65 | tbd
- geoTLD meeting at ICANN 66 (20 AMG) | 02-08 Nov 2019, Montreal (Canada)
For more information please visit the ICANN future meetings website.